Quality Policy Statement
Industrial GRP Limited’s Directors are committed to an operating philosophy based on openness in communication, integrity in serving our customers, fairness and concern for our employees and our responsibility to the communities within which we operate or may affect.
Our vision is to exceed customer expectations for quality, safety, sustainability, cost, delivery and value. Additionally, we are dedicated to creating a profitable business culture that is based on the following principles. Industrial GRP is committed to achieving competitive excellence and providing our customers with products and services designed, produced and maintained to meet or exceed their expectations by:
1. Efficiently manufacture products of excellent quality at minimum cost to comply with all customer, statutory and regulatory requirements
2. To continuously monitor and review, promote and deliver best practice including innovation and long-term efficiency across all company undertakings
3. Enabling employees to achieve business and professional goals
4. Continually improving our processes via our IMS
5. Extending our IMS practices throughout our Supply Chain
Beginning with a clear definition of customers’ expectations, we strive to consistently meet or exceed them. We adhere to all applicable standards and customer specific requirements and endeavour to provide processes that ensure we achieve this in order to remain “first for quality and service”, consolidating our strong position in the UK GRP Industry.
Customer needs are paramount and represent a high priority within our business. Our obligation is to proactively seek out and define customer needs while addressing all requests expeditiously without creating false expectations.
Our Commitment and Communication:
We will ensure that the communication of this policy is achieved to employees, contractors, clients, customers and any other who may wish to view it. Industrial GRP’s Directors and Managers ensure that all requirements, both economically and morally, are in place and implemented at all times, ensuring that our Integrated Management System is second nature.
Mr. James McCallion
Managing Director, Industrial GRP Ltd.