Our extensive range of Steel Kiosks offers an economic and highly secure solution to personnel and equipment housing problems.
Our Steel Kiosks and Steel Enclosures can be designed and built to your exact specification. Our design department will propose a design to fulfil your requirements based on your exact specification and needs. Please contact our sales team for further details and prices.
Industrial GRP Steel Kiosks and Steel Enclosures are shot blasted and supplied in an extensive range of colours to accommodate their environment and specifications.
Steel Kiosks – Standard Features
- Mild steel 4 mm plate construction
- Shot blasted and painted external finish
- Internal white resin finish
- Extensive scope of colours from the BS4800 and RAL ranges
- Stainless steel hasp & staple locking
- Stainless steel (316) door hinges
- IP54 protection against dust, liquid and impacts
Steel Kiosks – Optional Features
- 18mm ply surface treated backboard
- Steel floor
- Viewing window in wall panel or door
- Automatic hold open door stays
- Extensive range of door locking systems
- Cat-flap door
- Stainless steel gland plates
- Electrical installation (lighting, heating & small power)
- Increased thermal insulation
- Sound attenuation
- Natural and forced ventilation
- Increased environmental protection to IP65
Note: Internal dimensions do not include additional items such as 18mm ply backboards, louvre vents or electrical equipment.
In accordance with our policy of continuous development and improvement, we reserve the right to make changes in design and specification without notice.