Quality Policy Statement
The company’s policy is:
- To efficiently manufacture products of excellent quality at minimum cost to ensure customer satisfaction and meet any relevant product standards,
- To pursue improvements in methods, materials, etc. by setting , reviewing and communicating Quality Objectives to develop the business and respond to changing market requirements.
- To comply with ISO9001:2000 and pursue continual improvement.
- To ensure that all personnel are aware of their individual roles and responsibilities within the Quality System.
- Industrial GRP Ltd is fully committed to meeting its responsibilities to provide a quality product and service to all customers, without exception. This objective is achieved through control systems, secured by co-operation, based on clear lines of communication and will be implemented by competent individuals throughout the Company. These systems serve to ensure that Industrial GRP Ltd will always remain ‘First For Quality And Service’, consolidating its strong position in the UK GRP Industry.
- To make quality control an integral part of the working ethos of the Company, through a policy of continual improvement and development. Industrial GRP Ltd has arrangements for customer consultation and accepts the need for customer feedback, without which our policy of continual improvement and development could not be implemented. In most cases our products are individually designed and manufactured, therefore it is vitally important that we ‘Get it right first time’.
- Industrial GRP Ltd attaches the highest priority to ensure that all suppliers also match the high standards that we set. This is achieved by a strict vetting procedure for all suppliers and subcontractors.
Mr. James McCallion
Managing Director, Industrial GRP Ltd.