Industrial GRP manufactures custom built GRP Gatehouses. They are designed and manufactured in a unique manner to compliment their use as Toll Booths, Personnel Security Housings, Gatehouses and Vending Stalls. Of particular importance is their aesthetic appearance for a commercial environment including internal fixtures suitable for personnel occupation.
GRP Gatehouses are a cost effective solution for security or personnel housing problems. They are manufactured fully off-site and can be installed with very little disruption, as opposed to a traditional brick building. They will provide in excess of 20 years, virtually maintenance free life expectancy.
Our GRP Gatehouses are completely bespoke and offer excellent design flexibility. This includes domestic electrical installation, plumbing, double glazed windows and doors, heating and ventilation, kitchens and bathrooms. We can also provide blank interiors for fitting out by others.
As standard we will provide a complete design service including AutoCAD drawings, heating and ventilation calculations, and electrical wiring diagrams where required.
Our high quality GRP Gatehouses are typically used as:
- Toll Booths
- Personnel Security Housings
- Vending Stalls
- Reception Buildings
- Ticket Kiosks
GRP Gatehouses Design Features
- Excellent insulation properties reduce heat loss during winter and heat gain during summer.
- High performance double glazed thermally broken aluminium windows are designed to stop the transference of heat or cold
- Rainwater management system.
- Optional internal wall lining and suspended ceiling.
- Extra security including anti-vandal window shutters.
- Extensive choice of colours from BS4800 or RAL ranges.
- Smooth semi-gloss GRP external finish
- Extensive range of optional extras including lighting, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning.
- Fitted kitchens and bathrooms are also available including plumbing.
- Available in any size.
- Delivered fully assembled and off-loaded by hiab crane.
Need a Quotation?
Please contact our sales team to discuss your requirements and quotation.